What is Partial-Hospitalization?
Dallas Behavioral Healthcare Hospital’s Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) is our most structured outpatient program, providing daily connections with peers along with clinical and medical oversight. Therapy is provided in a group setting and runs up to six hours per day, with lunch, coffee and snacks provided.
PHP is ideal for those who may be stepping down from an inpatient program to help maintain progress already made as well as for those who may need a higher level of short-term support before continuing treatment in one of our other Outpatient Programs.
Groups meet during the day, offering flexibility for patients to maintain their daily responsibilities at home, school, or work.
General Group Therapy Topics May Include:
- Mental health conditions
- Coping with feelings and emotions
- Medications and physical wellness
- Relationships and support
- Healthy communication and boundaries
- Self-awareness and self-esteem
- Spirituality, relaxation and mindfulness
- Grief, loss and trauma resolution
- Maintaining recovery and wellness
Dallas Behavioral Healthcare Hospital provides free assessments for all Outpatient Programs. Call today at 972.982.0968 to schedule a free assessment and we will help identify which program is right for you or your loved one.