Dallas Behavioral Healthcare Hospital has been monitoring the daily events surrounding the COVID-19 virus and complying with guidance from the CDC and our state and local public health departments. While we maintain our commitment to high quality and compassionate care, we are keenly aware that we must protect and maintain a safe treatment environment for our patients, family members, and staff. We are here to support and protect each other. As such, we have implemented the following procedures/restrictions, effective as of March 16, 2020.
- Upon entering our building all employees, family members, vendors, and patients will be asked specific questions about their current healthcare status, including signs and symptoms of any upper respiratory conditions. This brief questionnaire will also include a temperature scan.
- Outpatient services will continue as normal, but patients will be queried about symptoms and be scanned for temperature.
- We are unfortunately cancelling visitation to our hospital and will set up telephonic or virtual visits to keep you and your loved ones engaged.
- All family therapy sessions will be held telephonically or virtually. In-house therapists will coordinate these appointments with family members.
- All vendors will be asked to enter through the main hospital entrance and screened for temperature. Vendor access will be limited and at the discretion of hospital management.
Dallas Behavioral Healthcare Hospital strives to keep everyone who has entrusted their care to us in the safest environment possible. As information changes, we will update these procedures. We appreciate your understanding as we respond to these challenges and take utmost care for all of our patients.
TJ O’Reilly MBA, RN
Chief Executive Officer
Dallas Behavioral Healthcare Hospital